The lawyers of JBABB have handled an unfathomable amount of DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) and DUI (Driving Under the Influence) cases in their time, and have a deep understanding of the various law enforcement agencies and the judges you will stand in front of. Even more importantly, our attorneys understand that the best possible defense starts well in advance of any court date. There are certain questions that our DWI/DUI defense attorneys know that you are considering.
After a personal meeting, we would love to answer these questions for you:
- Will I spend time in jail? Am I going to lose my license?
- How long will I be on probation?
- Will I have to put a deep-lung device (interlock) on my car?
- Will I have to wear an ankle bracelet (SCRAM device)?
- Did the officer have to read me my rights?
- Did the officer violate the law when he pulled me over?
- How much will this charge cost me financially?
The answers to all of these questions will depend strongly on your individual case, which further emphasizes the need for anyone arrested on an alcohol related charge to seek experienced legal counsel, such as the lawyers of JBABB, where we offer a free consultation.
DWI/DUI Defense Attorneys
The penultimate question begging an answer when it comes to DWI & DUI cases is, “Is my case worth fighting?” The attorneys of JBABB firmly believe that you should almost always fight an alcohol related charge because it is a criminal charge that cannot receive deferred disposition by statute. Not fighting it WILL result in a conviction, which is why we recommend sitting down with our DWI/DUI defense attorneys to start the process of fighting for your rights.
You owe it to yourself to contact adept DWI & DUI attorneys. You deserve the best defense.