You shouldn’t have to settle for fines and points on your driving record.
Our JBABB traffic ticket attorneys understand that you lead a busy life, and they will work to save you countless hours in the traffic court. Your time and money are valuable, and our mission is to save as much of it as we can.
Tickets and Traffic Violations that our Traffic Attorneys Fight:
- No driver’s license, no insurance (failure to maintain financial responsibility)
- Driving while license suspended/invalid
- Failure to stop, improper turn, improper signal
- Defective equipment, no registration, no license plate light
- Speeding, speeding in school zone, no seat belt, no license in possession
- Ran red light, ran stop sign, parking in handicap space
- Failure to yield, failure to comply with Motor Safety Responsibility Act
- Headlight violation, one-way street violation
- DUI minor, driving in violation of driver’s license restriction
- No motorcycle helmet, child safety seat, pass authorized emergency vehicle
- Handheld phone device in a school zone, and many more.
Class C Citations:
In addition to traffic citations, our attorneys also take care of other Class C Citations so that you can save time and money, while simultaneously keeping charges off your record. Class C Citations are just as frustrating as traffic tickets, and you shouldn’t have to deal with them alone. The JBABB attorneys will lift the weight of the following charges off of your shoulders:
- Assault, assault family, public intoxication, disorderly conduct
- Theft, possession of drug paraphernalia, pursuit/solicitation of prostitution
- Failure to display driver’s license, pedestrian to roadway
- Violate Promise to Appear (VPTA), Failure to Appear (FTA), and many more
- City ordinance violations: Buildings and improvements
-Noise levels, fence condition and heights, lawn maintenance
-Illegal parking, unpaved surface, and much more
Unfortunately, not everyone can find us in time to defend their charges. In this case, the above charges can turn into warrants, which wreak havoc on your record and livelihood. If you are one of these clients, our warrant attorneys will lift your warrants and represent you in a court of law for one low rate. Our vast representation stretches to Dallas, Collin, Denton, Kaufman, Rockwall, and Tarrant Counties and all of their surrounding areas.
Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
A blemished driving record can cause permanent job loss to those who rely on a commercial driver’s license in order to work. Our traffic lawyers, with intimate knowledge of the Texas Transportation Code, will fight tirelessly in order to protect your right to work. Our attorneys are passionate about keeping our clients careers out of jeopardy.